Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yet again

I stare at this blank space wishing I knew what to write.

It's not like there's nothing on my mind, because there is everything on my mind pretty much at all times. I made a blog to rant, and I really want to, but I feel like sometimes there is stuff I don't want to talk about even to my blog. So this is the current situation:

Yays:

- Booking Pirate Ship tattoo for June
- Getting my car fixed.
- Tillie Sparkle
- Friday.
- Thinking of America.
- The new dress I got last weekend.
- Saw John Mayer on Tuesday. Rad.

Nays:

- Constantly thinking about ex bf and his current love and new baby. God, I miss him so much.
- Listening to music that encourages thoughts of this, but I like to think it makes me feel better.
- Having to spend money to fix my car.
- Getting a cold
- Being late for work
- Meeting guys in bars. Yup, it's a nay.
- Money - as always, as is for most people.
- Missing Auckland very much
- Having offensive stuff posted all over Facebook about me. Super upset about the immaturity of some people tbh.
- Feeling like I can't be myself.

Concentrating on yays though. Really wish I'd faked a sickie today.

I wish there was an over-the-counter test for loneliness, for loneliness like this...
Cos I can't wait to figure out what's wrong with me so I can say this is the way that I used to be. There's no substitute for time.
Thanks John Mayer x

No comments:

Post a Comment